YOU WANT TO SWEEP MAGNIFICENTLY ACROSS LIFE’S DANCE FLOOR BUT…
…YOU’RE STRUGGLING TO FIGURE OUT THE RIGHT STEPS.
YOU’RE DONE WITH THINKING. YOU WANT TO START DOING!
Whether you’re more advanced in self development or a total newbie:
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
You deserve to work with someone you can rely on throughout the process of change so you can feel 100% positive that you’re heading in the right direction. A professional who has a degree in life as well as university. Someone who’s always focused on finding solutions. Spiritual but grounded. And who thrives on clients’ achievements.
READY TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP?
Feel the fear and do it anyway®!
- This is a comprehensive and interactive course filled with pragmatic concepts and tools you can implement anytime and anywhere.
- Based on Susan Jeffers’ PhD phenomenal self-help classic ‘Feel the fear and do it anyway’ which was first published in 1986, it has since inspired millions of people around the globe to take action towards improving their lives.
- If you’re facing big decisions in your life or trying to rebuild yourself after a traumatic experience – this course will empower you to take the necessary steps.
FREE YOURSELF FROM NEGATIVE PROGRAMMING
This course has the potential to change your life.
Fear is an educational issue, not a therapeutic one: you can learn to be confident and powerful, and to handle anything that life throws at you, and the “Feel the fear and do it Anyway®” workshops will give you the tools you need to become the person you want to be – someone who is in control of all aspects of their life, whatever your current issue.
You’ll slap your fears down, and send your doubts ducking for cover, so you can get on with rocking your life.
It doesn’t have to be hard and you can start at any time. Good news, huh?
CHECK OUT WHAT OTHERS SAID:
Life coaching with Anna has exceeded all of my expectations. I have found the experience to be very enlightening and exciting. Anna is warm and approachable as well as being dynamic and creative.
Coaching with Anna was wonderful and surprising.
I had been working on my self-development with books and different materials for some time but it wasn’t as effective as I had hoped. My feelings of self-worth and self-confidence were really low; I had no answers as to what I wanted from life or what was missing.
If this is magic Anna is a fairy with a magic wand. Whatever tip she gives, it creates miracles. Thank you, Anna, for helping me realise how simple life is! Can’t thank you enough and so much still to learn from you.
Thanks to Anna I have now identified the career that will suit every aspect of my personality and life goals. Anna has also helped me to plan practical steps towards achieving my goal and given me excellent business advice. I have more confidence and am now really excited about my future!
Working with Anna helped me to understand what it means to respect myself and believe in myself. I even managed to get rid of my fears regarding relationships – again, much to my surprise, as after my previous, difficult relationship I had been very sceptical about it.
One more important thing I discovered is my new career direction, something I would never discovered without Anna.
You’ve kicked your fears into touch (or made friends with them) and fine-tuned the direction you want to take – you’re working through your goals.
But, somehow it’s not as easy as you thought it would be. And rather slow, perhaps lonely. And life gets in the way. And there are always money worries.
You keep ignoring that inner voice telling you to ‘just do it!’ but it keeps coming back (quite often on a Monday morning or when you check your bank account). Deep inside, though, you know it’s possible.
Whatever your goals are – personal, career, business or life style – you need a strategy that works for the unique situation you’re in…
Your personal dance routine!
I offer private, one-to-one coaching if this is what you feel is right for you. Please do check out the workshops first, as they are designed to be appropriate for all, but if you would like some time focused solely on your issues, then please do get in touch.
IF YOU NEED URGENT HELP?
IF YOU NEED URGENT HELP?
Check out my evergreen tips for pulling yourself out from a place of stress, depression, or if you’ve had enough of feeling stuck and going nowhere.
- Listen to affirmations. I repeat: listen to affirmations. Don’t analyse it. You don’t have to believe in the mantra. You don’t need to understand how it works. Do you brush your teeth every day? Then BRUSH YOUR MIND. You know what happens if you don’t.
- Do something to put yourself in a better mood. The internet is full of great tools – let it be truly useful for once. Watch an uplifting film. Put some fun music on and dance with abandon. But please, please stay away from the news!
- Go for a walk. Or better yet – go for a run. Any physical exercise will do. Force yourself to do it for at least 20 minutes a day – it’s your life we are talking about here. Your body needs to reset itself for your mind to become calm. It’s a simple chemical reaction, trust me.
- Life’s clever – sometimes all it takes is to change one thing and the whole balance returns.
Get my free mini course to help you to get into the dancing mode. (Can you hear the music yet?)